Theoristick - Galactic Theoristick - Galactic

that bass yo, I love that choppiness. A lot of high end though, but most new dubstep tracks do that anyway.

Theoristick responds:

oh do they? xD

Salvation (Prod. by Repose) Salvation (Prod. by Repose)

nice use of vocal clips, reminds me of noisia's old tracks

We are Number One but it's METAL We are Number One but it's METAL

Still sounds good like forever later!

Nice,man. Nice,man.

I'd just learn how to master. If you use fl just start off by putting soundgoodizer on the master and then see if it sounds better.

SentryTurbo responds:

lol ok

B2910P B2910P

A lot of repetition of that one weird saw bass, but souds kinda cool.

GeometryDashMau5Kids responds:

Delirium Delirium

Is this a song specifically about deliriants? I was expecting something a lot darker but still pretty cool man. The bitrate sounds low to me though for some reason, as it does on a lot of the new audio. Always make sure toi use like 320 kbs for mp3s, or just use .wav or .flac during export.

DierkusOfficial responds:

I'm new to this type of music, but thanks a lot for the advice, I'll keep them in mind :) I'm glad you like it

Lingering Sorrow Lingering Sorrow

love that melody. Nice use of reverse notes. If there is anything I could suggest working on it would be,
the bitrate sounds a bit low and the track flows well but feels perhaps a little too predictable in sections, but mostly i'd say very well done, look at the render settings to fix the bitrate, or the "bounce" settings before export.

HelpThePoor responds:

Thanks! I "bounced" the project in Logic at 16-bit and 44.1 kHz into an aiff file, and then converted it to mp3 in Audacity. But after your comment, I went ahead and reimported the pre-mastered track at 24-bit and 192 kHz, remastered it, and bounced it at 24-bit and 48 kHz directly to an mp3 from Logic. I uploaded the new version, but to me it sounds about the same. I don't have enough mixing and mastering experience yet to notice subtle differences, I suppose.

Thanks for the review! :)

Leszarom, hogy beszarsz Leszarom, hogy beszarsz

lit

◈ Roam - Ending Credits Rock Music ◈ ◈ Roam - Ending Credits Rock Music ◈

good, but a little bit too repetitious in my opinion.

PancakePocket responds:

Thanks For Listening!

Xtrullor - Earthsplitter Xtrullor - Earthsplitter

You need to limit it a little batter, sounds all quiet and shit, but pretty cool man.